Five cabinetry companies let us offer plenty of options
At Design Moe Kitchen and Bath, we partner with 5 American cabinetry companies to bring our clients a range of options. We’ve chosen these companies because they build beautiful cabinetry, and because they stand behind their cabinetry with lifetime warranties. They include a range of pricing, from value-oriented to luxurious. Moreover, as a design company that cares about sustainability, we are committed to working with cabinet companies that have a rigorous and continued commitment to protecting the world around us.
- Woodland Cabinetry is our high-end option for framed custom cabinetry. Woodland is a family-owned, small-town business that has been the number-one employer in the town of Sisseton, South Dakota, for decades. Each cabinet is custom built upon order and all finishes are carefully applied for the finest handcrafted look. Woodland Cabinetry believes that “no matter what your style, your home is where your heart is.” They offer an array of colors, door-styles, and organizational options that can be combined to fit each homeowner’s preferences. Woodland’s strong commitment to sustainability is evidenced in their use of eco-friendly materials and processes. Their commitment to quality is evidenced by a lifetime warranty on their products.
- Artizen Cabinetry is our high-end option for frameless custom cabinets. The company offers smooth, glossy, or textured contemporary European styles with clean lines and simple beauty. Their cabinets are built with high-quality materials and state-of-the-art technology. Artizen Cabinetry believes that a home should be filled with delightful simplicity, contemporary style, and a sophisticated aesthetic. Like Woodland Cabinetry, Artizen Cabinetry has a strong commitment to sustainability and uses eco-friendly materials and processes. They also offer a lifetime warranty on their products.
- Primary Kitchen Cabinets is our second option for higher-end frameless cabinets. Much like Artizen, Primary Kitchen Cabinets offers custom, pre-built cabinets that are sophisticated and appealing. The cabinets are made with high-quality materials and feature a range of styles and colors in sleek finishes. Their on-trend styles lean toward a modern aesthetic, including styles such as Contemporary, Shabby-Chic and Industrial. Moreover, Primary Kitchen Cabinets have designed their cabinets to be easy to install, and their manufacturing process lets them offer a quick turn-around time. Primary Kitchen Cabinets uses eco-friendly materials and processes, and the company offers a lifetime warranty on their products.
- Envoy Cabinetry is our option for mid-range, frameless cabinets. They offer a wide range of styles, finishes, and organizational solutions. Their products are made with high-quality materials and feature durable construction and hardware. They have a large selection of heat-treated laminate wood patterns. Their colored finishes come in both high gloss and the latest modern “true matte” sheens. With Envoy Cabinetry, Design Moe can work closely with homeowners to create price-sensitive, customized solutions that meet their specific needs. Envoy Cabinetry uses eco-friendly materials and processes, and they offer a lifetime warranty on their products.
- Open Air Cabinetry is our outstanding option for outdoor cabinets. Made of weatherproof, recyclable, high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Open Air cabinets let you enjoy durability and sustainability in your outdoor kitchen without sacrificing luxury. These cabinets resist the elements that would normally destroy outdoor cabinets. Weatherproof, with low maintenance, their broad array of door style options and current colors lets your outdoor kitchen look warm and inviting. Much like our other cabinet companies, sustainability matters to Open Air Cabinetry. The polyethylene HDPE is easy to recycle. It’s FDA and USDA approved for food contact, it releases no toxic gases or dioxins, and it helps eliminate the use of scarce wood resources. Moreover, Open Air cabinets can be either power washed or steamed clean, which eliminates the need for harmful chemical cleaners.